- Data Processing & Controller
“Data Processing” is any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Responsible for Processing your data is the company with the name “C.S.A.M.P.E.C. SA Collective System of Alternative Management of Portable Electric Columns SA” and the d.t. “AFIS SA”, which is based in Vrilissia Attica, on Penteli Avenue no. 54, TK 15235.
- Personal data collected by AFIS
The data we process when you use this website are:
- Your details (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, VAT number, VAT number), which you enter for the requests you submit through our website (requests to pick up a bin, replace a bin, pick up batteries)
- Any communication with us, such as e-mails you send to us
- How we use your data
AFIS processes your personal data for the purpose of registering battery waste collection points and battery pick-up requests from AFIS bins, organizing orders for new bins, managing the battery waste collection system in general and informing you about the services provided and the recycling actions. In addition, it processes your data to comply with a binding legal obligation, including the obligations from the legislation for the collection and transport of waste, the obligation to inform the public and supervisory authorities, as well as accounting and tax requirements.
- Data retention period
We will store and process your data for as long as we are required by law or for as long as is necessary for us to carry out the work of organizing and operating the alternative battery waste management system.
Adequate organizational and technical measures are implemented to secure your data, ensure its confidentiality, lawful processing and protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Who do we share your data with?
Κατά περίπτωση, μοιραζόμαστε πληροφορίες που σας αφορούν με συμβεβλημένα νομικά πρόσωπα ή φυσικά πρόσωπα που μας παρέχουν υποστήριξη στις υπηρεσίες οργάνωσης και λειτουργίας του συστήματος εναλλακτικής διαχείρισης αποβλήτων μπαταριών.
It should be noted that the details of the collection points, in which AFIS bins have been placed (location, organization or business name, contact details) can be shared with the public, in the context of information regarding how to dispose of waste batteries, in fulfillment of the relevant obligation to inform and information required by current legislation.
- Your rights and how to exercise them.
In relation to your personal data you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request access and information about the type of your personal data that we hold, the manner and purpose of processing it.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, when its accuracy is disputed, the processing is unlawful or the data is no longer needed by the controller.
- Right to erasure of data (right to be forgotten): You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, as long as the retention period has expired, or it is data for which you have withdrawn your consent.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your data to another data controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
Communication for the exercise of your rights can be done by sending a request to the postal address of our company AFIS S.A., which is based in Vrilissia Attica, on Penteli Avenue no. 54, TK 15235, as well as by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you believe that any of your rights or legal obligations of our company regarding the protection of Personal Data have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (PDPA), 1-3 Kifisias St., PC 115 23 Athens, email: email@example.com, fax: 210-6475628.
Date last revised: April 15, 2020